chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: OpenCMIS Release 0.6.0
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 06:46:44 GMT
and perhaps that the InMemory Server got ACL support (not sure if this is worth to mention)...

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:fmui@apache.org]
Sent: Montag, 5. Dezember 2011 19:53
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Cc: gabriele@apache.org
Subject: Re: OpenCMIS Release 0.6.0

How about this:
"The OpenCMIS 0.6.0 release features TCK, JCR Bridge and CMIS Workbench improvements, IBM
WebSphere support, extended Browser Binding coverage and obligatory bug fixes and minor improvements."

Florian

Am 05.12.11 13:09, schrieb Gabriele Columbro:
> Ok I'll take this as lazy consensus ;)
>
> WIll proceed with 0.6.0 release today. Anyone who wants to resume in a couple of lines
main additions with respect to 0.5.0, so we can add that to the website?

> Hope this helps,
>
> Gab
>
> On Dec 1, 2011, at 2:21 PM, Gabriele Columbro wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I would like to pull out a new release of OpenCMIS, keeping the good pace of a release
every couple of months (0.5.0 was released at end of September).

>> Unless you have any reason for not going for it, I would suggest you checkin any
pending changes changes by tomorrow afternoon (COB GMT+1), since I will try to pull out the
release tomorrow night.

To support me and find out more visit my JustGiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/mindthegab-toubkal-alfresco-2011/)