chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Clarification on CmisService.deleteObjectOrCancelCheckOut
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 14:28:58 GMT
If it's a PWC then deleteOrCancelCheckOut maps to the operation
cancelCheckOut in the domain model, which doesn't have an
"allVersions" parameter, so you should ignore it and just cancel the
checkout.

Florent

2011/11/3 Cédric Moitrier <cedric.moitrier@entropysoft.net>:
> Hi Chemistry guys,
>

> I have a question regarding how to properly implement "CmisService.deleteOrCancelCheckOut(...)".
>

> When using AtomPub binding, this method can be called for two reasons:
>
> 1/ deleting a document
>
> 2/ cancelling the checkout of a PWC
>

> From what I understand, if the target object is a PWC (a versionable document that is
checked-out), then the checkout has to be cancelled, otherwise the document must be deleted.