chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Moitrier <cedric.moitr...@entropysoft.net>
Subject Clarification on CmisService.deleteObjectOrCancelCheckOut
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 13:00:35 GMT
Hi Chemistry guys,

I have a question regarding how to properly implement "CmisService.deleteOrCancelCheckOut(...)".

When using AtomPub binding, this method can be called for two reasons:

1/ deleting a document

2/ canceling the checkout of a PWC

>From what I understand, if the target object is a PWC (a versionable document that is
checked-out), then the checkout has to be cancelled, otherwise the document must be deleted.

That seems pretty clear when the parameter "allVersions" is set to false.

But now, what if "allVersions " is set to true:

1/ if the object is not a PWC, all versions must be deleted - OK

2/ if the object is a PWC, what is the expected behavior ? Deleting all versions as well ?

Regards,

--

Cedric Moitrier

Software Engineer, EntropySoft