chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Labib, Sam" <sam.la...@fmr.com>
Subject RE: GetAllVersions
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:47:19 GMT
Based on my break point, I never hit the "getAllVersions" function on the server side.
So how can I set the version series id?

Thanks
SAM

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:fmui@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:39 AM
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org; Labib, Sam
Subject: Re: GetAllVersions

Hi Sam,

This error message indicates that the version-history link is missing in
the Atom entry of the document. It has nothing to do with the repository
capabilities.

Make sure the version series id is set in ObjectInfo object on the
server side.

- Florian

> When I run my client to call the operation "getAllVersions" I get the exception "org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisNotSupportedException:
Operation not supported by the repository for this object!"