chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Labib, Sam" <sam.la...@fmr.com>
Subject GetAllVersions
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:27:05 GMT
When I run my client to call the operation "getAllVersions" I get the exception "org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisNotSupportedException:
Operation not supported by the repository for this object!"

Client call:
VersioningService service = session.getBinding().getVersioningService();
                List<ObjectData> data = service.getAllVersions(REPOSITORY,
                                objId.getId(), null, null, false, null);
NOTE: The object is a document and the system allows for versioning.

On the server side I have the following capabilities setup:
<bean id="repositoryCapabilities"
                class="org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.impl.dataobjects.RepositoryCapabilitiesImpl">
                <property name="allVersionsSearchable" value="true" />
                <property name="capabilityAcl" value="NONE" />
                <property name="capabilityChanges" value="NONE" />
                <property name="capabilityContentStreamUpdates" value="NONE" />
                <property name="capabilityJoin" value="NONE" />
                <property name="capabilityQuery" value="BOTHCOMBINED" />
                <property name="capabilityRendition" value="NONE" />
                <property name="isPwcSearchable" value="false" />
                <property name="isPwcUpdatable" value="false" />
                <property name="supportsGetDescendants" value="false" />
                <property name="supportsGetFolderTree" value="false" />
                <property name="supportsMultifiling" value="false" />
                <property name="supportsUnfiling" value="false" />
                <property name="supportsVersionSpecificFiling" value="false" />
        </bean>

If am I missing a capability that is calling the client to say that the operation is not supported?
I've tried to set the capabilities to the following setup just for testing but that didn't
work either.

<bean id="repositoryCapabilities"
                class="org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.impl.dataobjects.RepositoryCapabilitiesImpl">
                <property name="allVersionsSearchable" value="true" />
                <property name="capabilityAcl" value="NONE" />
                <property name="capabilityChanges" value="NONE" />
                <property name="capabilityContentStreamUpdates" value="PWCONLY" />
                <property name="capabilityJoin" value="NONE" />
                <property name="capabilityQuery" value="BOTHCOMBINED" />
                <property name="capabilityRendition" value="NONE" />
                <property name="isPwcSearchable" value="true" />
                <property name="isPwcUpdatable" value="true" />
                <property name="supportsGetDescendants" value="true" />
                <property name="supportsGetFolderTree" value="true" />
                <property name="supportsMultifiling" value="true" />
                <property name="supportsUnfiling" value="true" />
                <property name="supportsVersionSpecificFiling" value="true" />
        </bean>

Thanks
SAM