chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions on OpenCMIS FileShare Repository
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:30:03 GMT
Hi Mayuresh,

There are some concurrency issues with the FileShare repository because the underlying file
system doesn't provide the necessary locking capabilities.
That why we label it as "not intended for production use". It should only be used in controlled
(testing) environments and as a code sample.

A pure read-only use case (no updates through CMIS and no file system changes at runtime)
should work, though.

- Florian