chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Versions not visible in the CMIS Workbench
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:16:44 GMT
Hi Achim,

This code hasn't been touched for months and works for other repositories. I just rebuilt
the Workbench from the current source code and tested it against Alfresco.
Please check if your documents have older versions.

- Florian

Am 17.11.11 11:41, schrieb Weigel, Achim:
> Hello,
>
> in the latest night build of the CMIS Workbench we do not see the older versions of a
document under the versions tab. Always only the latest version is visible.