chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GetAllVersions
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:03:08 GMT
That's correct. The client doesn't know how to call "getAllVersions"
without the version-history link.

The link has to be provided by the call that fetched the document object
in the first place. That could be, for example, getObeject,
getObjectByPath or getChildren.

- Florian

> Based on my break point, I never hit the "getAllVersions" function on the server side.
> So how can I set the version series id?
>
> Thanks
> SAM

Operation not supported by the repository for this object!"