chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: AtomPub empty getAllVersions
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 18:43:26 GMT
Hi Florent,

Here is my view:
If the document type is versionable then there is always one version because the version series
is not empty. So the version list is not empty.
If the document type is not versionable then the allowable action for getAllVersions should
not be set and clients should not call it.
If a client ignores the allowable action the repository can either throw an exception (the
right way) or return a list with one version (the safe way).
In no case is the version list empty.

- Florian