chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Plans for a Meetup at ApacheCon NA next Thursday?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 14:29:20 GMT
Hi - Florian requested a meetup spot, but we don't have a link to a wiki
or other informational page about what your meetup will be about.

It's currently scheduled for 8-10pm next Thursday, 10-November at
ApacheCon NA in Vancouver.  We'd really like to be able to post a link
to your meetup plans on the main ApacheCon site.

Please RSVP to me with details, so I can put them up here:
   http://na11.apachecon.com/pages/meetups

Remember, Meetups are in the evening, and are free to attend to all, so
even folks not attending ApacheCon can come to Meetups.

- Shane
on behalf of the ApacheCon planners