chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Mattsson <tobias.matts...@magnolia-cms.com>
Subject Unable to access repository with Adobe Drive
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:22:25 GMT
Hi all,

I know this isn't a Adobe Drive help forum but I anyway want to ask if there's anyone on the
list that has experience with using Adobe Drive to connect to CMIS repository based on Chemistry.

I can mount my repository as a drive on Mac, haven't tried it on Windows, and I can navigate
it, create folders and read documents. But it fails to create documents, it fails both when
saving from programs and from the command line, where I simple do: echo 'test' > test.txt.
Actually it fails silently and pretends that the document was created, i suppose it keeps
it locally on failure and will try to add it again later.

To narrow down the problem I've also tested it using the public Alfresco CMIS server at http://cmis.alfresco.com/cmisatom
and the same problem occurs there.

Both my own implementation and Alfrescos public CMIS server work perfectly in CMIS workbench.

Does anyone know what's going on here, is Adobe Drive simply incompatible with Chemistry?

I have opened a discussion on the Adobe forums [1] and posted the relevant logs there.

// Tobias

[1] http://forums.adobe.com/message/3962855