chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Klevenz <step...@klaeff.eu>
Subject Re: Running OpenCMIS OSGi Server in Apache ServiceMix
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:08:03 GMT
Hi Richard,

The server bundles contain only the classes required to build a server and it depends on your
OSGi runtime how to instantiate a concrete server.

We are using springsource which supports Web Bundles to build our own server. The WebBundle
we build looks pretty much the same as the e.g. InMemory server war file including a manifest
for referencing the server classes.

I'm not familiar with Apache ServiceMix but it sounds like you have to build your own war.

Regards,
Stephan