chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Tiwari <panky.tiw...@gmail.com>
Subject Feature CMISProducer is not activated with SP 2010 server
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2011 20:01:13 GMT
Hi,

I am getting the following error when trying to communicate with Sharepoint
2010 server.

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisNotSupportedException:
Feature CMISProducer is not activated.
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractWebServicesService.convertException(AbstractWebServicesService.java:109)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfo(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:90)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfo(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:69)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.connect(SessionImpl.java:610)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.createSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:90)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.createSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:64)

1. I have configured CMIS Producer as active in the site I am using. The
status shows as active
2. I have a page with CMIS Consumer web part which displays the contents
successfully.
3. The java program through which I am trying to communicate to SP 2010
fails with the above error. Any help/idea on what could be going on wrong.

Below is the sample code I am using:

SessionFactory sessionFactory = SessionFactoryImpl.newInstance();
Map<String, String> parameter = new HashMap<String, String>();

// User credentials.
parameter.put(SessionParameter.USER, "user");
parameter.put(SessionParameter.PASSWORD, "xxxxxx");

String wsdl = "file:cmissoapwsdl.wsdl";

// Connection settings.
parameter.put(SessionParameter.BINDING_TYPE,
BindingType.WEBSERVICES.value());
parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_ACL_SERVICE, wsdl);
parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_DISCOVERY_SERVICE, wsdl);
parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_MULTIFILING_SERVICE, wsdl);
parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_NAVIGATION_SERVICE, wsdl);
parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_OBJECT_SERVICE, wsdl);
parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_POLICY_SERVICE, wsdl);
parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_RELATIONSHIP_SERVICE, wsdl);
parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_REPOSITORY_SERVICE, wsdl);
parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_VERSIONING_SERVICE, wsdl);

parameter.put(SessionParameter.AUTHENTICATION_PROVIDER_CLASS,
CmisBindingFactory.NTLM_AUTHENTICATION_PROVIDER); //Is this the cause of the
problem
parameter.put(SessionParameter.REPOSITORY_ID,
"0b6be23c-8331-42f4-b8be-2be07596912b");

Session session = sessionFactory.createSession(parameter);

if(session != null)
{
    System.out.println("SUCCESS: Got Session");
}