chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Å ufliarsky <richard.sufliar...@gmail.com>
Subject Running OpenCMIS OSGi Server in Apache ServiceMix
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:00:17 GMT
Hi Chemistry developers,

I have a question about running OpenCMIS OSGi Server bundle in Apache
ServiceMix. I want to provide content repository services through an
ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) provided by Apache ServiceMix. My idea
was to install OpenCMIS Server OSGi bundle to Apache ServiceMix and
find out where it listens for web services requests but it seems that
I am missing something (I am not skilled in OSGi and OpenCMIS). It
seems that maybe I need some WAR file which will expose webservices
interface on the Jetty server (included in Apache ServiceMix) through
the specified context?

Please can someone give me more info what else is needed besides
installing and starting chemistry-opencmis-osgi-server-0.5.0.jar
bundle?

Best regards,
Richard Sufliarsky