chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject exception on get of missing type
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:23:33 GMT
Hi,

In my repository, o.a.c.o.client.api.Session.getTypeDefinition throws
a CmisInvalidArgumentException when you pass it an unknown type
(cmis:policy in my case). However the TCK
(AbstractSessionTest.hasPolicies in my case, but there are other
places) expects a CmisObjectNotFoundException.

I think that should be a legit exception for this case, but I'm open
to arguments why not. If you think it's ok, I can change the TCK (and
document the exceptions on the interface).

Florent