chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From PROME Christophe <christophe.pr...@thalesgroup.com>
Subject RE: Size limit on the Query results ?
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 09:18:56 GMT
Hi Florian,

Thanks for your answer.
However the limitations in my Alfresco configuration are above the expected result count.

I fixed this issue using the "ItemIterable<T> getPage(int maxNumItems)" method of the
"ItemIterable<T>" interface:

ItemIterable<QueryResult> results = session.query(query.toString(),false).getPage(MAX_RESULTS);

Instead of :

ItemIterable<QueryResult> results = session.query(query.toString(),false);

With MAX_RESULTS sets to 10000, I get all the results.

Regards,

Christophe

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Florian Müller [mailto:florian.mueller@alfresco.com]
Envoyé : lundi 3 octobre 2011 19:19
À : dev@chemistry.apache.org
Cc : PROME Christophe
Objet : Re: Size limit on the Query results ?

Hi Christophe,

OpenCMIS does not limit the number of query results.
On the Alfresco side you might want to check the repository properties system.acl.maxPermissionCheckTimeMillis
(the maximum time spent pruning results) and system.acl.maxPermissionChecks (the maximum number
of results to perform permission checks against).

- Florian