chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Weigel, Achim" <achim.wei...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Stable session id for a OpenCMIS server when using OpenCmis Workbench
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 08:38:30 GMT
Perhaps I should add that we are doing this in the method getCallContextMap(HttpServletRequest
request) of our CallContextHandler.

-----Original Message-----
From: Weigel, Achim [mailto:achim.weigel@sap.com]
Sent: Montag, 17. Oktober 2011 10:29
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: Stable session id for a OpenCMIS server when using OpenCmis Workbench

Hello,

we are implementing an (Open)CMIS compliant server and need some kind of session concept for
it. We are using the OpenCMIS Workench as client and tried out the following using the atompub
binding:

We implemented and configured a CallContextHandler and tried to fetch the session id from
the request:

String sessionId = request.getSession().getId();

Unfortunately the id is different for all requests.

Do you perhaps know how we could resolve this?

Thank you very much in advance and best regards,

Achim