chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Weigel, Achim" <achim.wei...@sap.com>
Subject Stable session id for a OpenCMIS server when using OpenCmis Workbench
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 08:28:51 GMT
Hello,

we are implementing an (Open)CMIS compliant server and need some kind of session concept for
it. We are using the OpenCMIS Workench as client and tried out the following using the atompub
binding:

We implemented and configured a CallContextHandler and tried to fetch the session id from
the request:

String sessionId = request.getSession().getId();

Unfortunately the id is different for all requests.

Do you perhaps know how we could resolve this?

Thank you very much in advance and best regards,

Achim