chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Feature CMISProducer is not activated with SP 2010 server
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:39:59 GMT
Hi Pankaj,

I'm afraid the OpenCMIS configuration depends on your SharePoint configuration and therefore
it is difficult to tell what's wrong here.
For example, if you need the NTLM authentication provider or not depends on your IIS authentication
configuration.

This is obviously a server error message. There is not much we can do on the OpenCMIS side.

Some general advice:
- Make sure the username is correct. It might have to be prefixed with the domain name.
- Make sure the WSDL is correct and doesn't point to a different server. If the host name
in the WSDL is "localhost", change it to the name of the server.
- You can also reference the WSDL directly (http://<host>/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx)
if you set up an Authenticator first (see [1]).
- Check the repository id.
- Try to connect with the CMIS Workbench [1]. There is a SharePoint configuration template
in the Expert tab in the Login dialog.

Florian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-423
[2] http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/tools/dev-tools-workbench.html