chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Unable to access repository with Adobe Drive
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:10:15 GMT
Hi Tobias,

I have seen Adobe Drive working with OpenCMIS based repositories. It's not completely incompatible.
The stack trace that you have posted on the Adobe forum shows that that are bugs deep in Adobe
Drive. Without the source code I have to guess...

There are two issues:
* a NullPointerException. No idea what's going on here.
* a problem with fetching content. This particular document has no content. The Alfresco server
returns a constraint exception (HTTP status code 409) as defined in the spec. Adobe Drive
seems not handle that properly.

- Florian

On 10/10/2011 15:22, Tobias Mattsson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know this isn't a Adobe Drive help forum but I anyway want to ask if there's anyone
on the list that has experience with using Adobe Drive to connect to CMIS repository based
on Chemistry.

> I can mount my repository as a drive on Mac, haven't tried it on Windows, and I can navigate
it, create folders and read documents. But it fails to create documents, it fails both when
saving from programs and from the command line, where I simple do: echo 'test' > test.txt.
Actually it fails silently and pretends that the document was created, i suppose it keeps
it locally on failure and will try to add it again later.

at http://cmis.alfresco.com/cmisatom and the same problem occurs there.