chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Size limit on the Query results ?
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:19:09 GMT
Hi Christophe,

OpenCMIS does not limit the number of query results.
On the Alfresco side you might want to check the repository properties system.acl.maxPermissionCheckTimeMillis
(the maximum time spent pruning results) and system.acl.maxPermissionChecks (the maximum number
of results to perform permission checks against).

- Florian