chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Kiessling, Heiko" <heiko.kiessl...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Issues with org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.server.support.query.QueryUtil.traverseStatementAndCatchExc
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:45:01 GMT
Hi, Jens,

thanks for your quick reply. I got me the snapshot 'chemistry-opencmis-server-support-0.5.0-20110911.030458-142.jar'
in the meantime but this has still the problem with the eascaping mechanism. The WHERE clause
I try is
'WHERE cmis:name LIKE 'Do\\%ent''.

Thanks and best regards
Heiko

----------------
You wrote:

Hi Heiko,

are you using the latest snapshot from SVN? Since the last release there are several fixes
and enhancements to the escaping mechanism. Please use the latest version from the trunk if
you don't have it and let me know if this still does not work as expected. (A new release
will be available soon).

There is no kind of semantic analysis in the framework. It is just the parser and any error
handling except basic syntax errors is up to you.

Hope this helps....

Jens