chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jérome Simard <jsim...@xybion.com>
Subject RE: Pointers on connecting to Sharepoint 2010 using OpenCMIS
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 19:23:08 GMT
Hi Naresh,

You must use the same URL for each services, i.e http://spserver/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx

To use the AtomPub binding, your URL should include the Site ID, like this:
http://spserver/_vti_bin/cmis/rest/2625c04a-8ec6-4e30-bcca-d7895e87c89f?getrepositoryinfo

Cheers,
Jérôme

Jérôme Simard
Principal Software Architect  |  T 418-525-0606 #2264  |  F 418-525-0909
400, boul. Jean-Lesage, Suite 38  |  Québec, QC, Canada, G1K 8W1  |

-----Original Message-----
From: Naresh Bhatia [mailto:bhatian@comcast.net]
Sent: 2 septembre 2011 15:09
To: dev
Subject: Pointers on connecting to Sharepoint 2010 using OpenCMIS

I am trying to connect to Sharepoint 2010 using OpenCMIS. I was given a URL
for the WSDL by my sysadmin (something like
http://spserver/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx). Unfortunately, it looks like
the URL have a combined WSDL for all CMIS services. Looking at this OpenCMIS
example<http://chemistry.apache.org/java/examples/example-create-session.html>,
it appears that I need one URL per service.

   1. How do I go about connecting to Sharepoint using this combined WSDL?
   Does Sharepoint also publish separate WSDLs as shown in the example.
   2. Does sharepoint support AtomPub?

Thanks.
Naresh