chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Naresh Bhatia <bhat...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Pointers on connecting to Sharepoint 2010 using OpenCMIS
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:08:35 GMT
Is there any way to avoid NTLM authentication. I am using these parameters
when creating the session:

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.user=xyz
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.password=xyz
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.spi.type=atompub
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.atompub.url=
http://spserver/_vti_bin/cmis/rest/60dae9c3-b9b0-4cc7-90e4-3af5b6ff25f6?getrepositoryinfo
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.session.repository.id
=60dae9c3-b9b0-4cc7-90e4-3af5b6ff25f6

Thanks.
Naresh

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Florian Müller <florian.mueller@alfresco.com