chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Naresh Bhatia <bhat...@comcast.net>
Subject Pointers on connecting to Sharepoint 2010 using OpenCMIS
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 19:09:13 GMT
I am trying to connect to Sharepoint 2010 using OpenCMIS. I was given a URL
for the WSDL by my sysadmin (something like
http://spserver/_vti_bin/CMISSoapwsdl.aspx). Unfortunately, it looks like
the URL have a combined WSDL for all CMIS services. Looking at this OpenCMIS
example<http://chemistry.apache.org/java/examples/example-create-session.html>,
it appears that I need one URL per service.

   1. How do I go about connecting to Sharepoint using this combined WSDL?
   Does Sharepoint also publish separate WSDLs as shown in the example.
   2. Does sharepoint support AtomPub?

Thanks.
Naresh