chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Naresh Bhatia <bhat...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Pointers on connecting to Sharepoint 2010 using OpenCMIS
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 00:54:45 GMT
Well, the answer I got from our admins is that they will not turn off NTLM.
So now the question is how do I make it work. What I would like to do is to
send the credentials specified in org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.user
and org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.password
(not those of the local user). I tried adding the following parameter but
still got an "unauthorized" response:

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.auth.classname=org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.NTLMAuthenticationProvider

Am I missing something?

Naresh

P.S. George, I will also try out your suggestion to watch the network
packets with Wireshark.