chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Naresh Bhatia <bhat...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Pointers on connecting to Sharepoint 2010 using OpenCMIS
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 00:50:14 GMT
Jérôme,

I made quite a bit of progress based on your suggestions. I have figured out
what my Library Id is. I can access the library using the CMIS Workbench and
my own standalone OpenCMIS app. The last hurdle is that I cannot get it to
work through my web application - it is giving me
a CmisUnauthorizedException:

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisUnauthorizedException:
Unauthorized
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.convertStatusCode(AbstractAtomPubService.java:423)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.read(AbstractAtomPubService.java:552)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.getRepositoriesInternal(AbstractAtomPubService.java:716)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfo(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:62)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfo(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:69)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.connect(SessionImpl.java:610)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.createSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:92)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.createSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:64)
at
com.wellmanage.wellington2go.domain.cmis.CmisSession.<init>(CmisSession.java:69)

The parameters I am passing to SessionFactory.createSession() are exactly
the same as what I pass to my standalone app, so I can't understand why I
get the CmisUnauthorizedException.

Another interesting thing is that my standalone program (and CMIS Workbench)
can access SharePoint even if I don't pass a username and password. That's
really puzzling.

Anything you can make out of this?

Thanks.
Naresh