chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Zeeman <tjzee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enable Compression
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 14:33:43 GMT
Hi,

Not sure if this accounts for what you'ld call a roadmap, but I found this
on the Chemistry Jira instance a little while back:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aroadmap-panel
According
to that there are still 4 issues that need to be solved before 0.5.0 will be
released.

On another note, there's also another thread on this list from a few weeks
back that basically says 'any moment now'. Someone else pinged about the
status just yet.

Once 0.5.0 is there you would still need to verify if the version shipped
with Alfresco (0.1.0-incubating in the 3.4 series from what I've seen) can
either already supports it on the server side or if it can safely be
replaced by it.

HTH,
Thomas