chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Klevenz, Stephan" <stephan.klev...@sap.com>
Subject Re: Issue release 0.5.0
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 07:20:41 GMT
Hi Gab,

All the "-classes.jar" do not include any classes. This is the case for
all modules like server and  also test modules are affected, too. I assume
that this is a general remaining issue.

The solution for the OSGi bundles is great. The "*-classes.jar" are
included and this should work. Unfortunately not really as long as the
files are empty.

Regards
Stephan