chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Callanan <tmc.e...@hotmail.com>
Subject Can CreateDocument only after a call to folder.GetChildren()?
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:09:28 GMT

I am working on a .NET WCF project that will enable other systems to store content with meta-data
and aspects in (soon to be)Alfresco Enterprise. Currently I am developing a prototype/throw
away app to learn how this could be done. I am running into a troubling issue I have listed
below. I am not sure if this is a DotCMIS issue or not, however Florian directed me here.
Thank you for your time.

Using DotCMIS/Community Share Version :Community - v3.4.0 (d 3370) I am able to get repository
information (Name, ID, etc.) as well as list the contents of a particular folder without issue.
I can also upload content via CreateDocument without issue only if it is called after I list
the contents of a folder via folder.GetChildren().

I am unable to create a document using the same methods without a call to folder.GetChildren().

The exception being thrown is in atompub.cs line 448:
throw ConvertStatusCode(resp.StatusCode, resp.Message, resp.ErrorContent, null); I am also
receiving a 401 from Apache.

Can someone offer me some guidance?

Thank you.

-Tim