chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.5.0 (RC1)
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 19:14:16 GMT
Hi Chemists,

finally got time to kick OpenCMIS 0.5.0 release out.

Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.5.0-RC1 is available and ready for your testing and voting.

You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at apache.org/dist) at:
http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.5.0-RC1/dist/ . I added OSGI client
and server bundles to the /dist packages.

The full set of Maven artifacts (for distribution at repository.apache.org and Maven Central)
is staged at: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-068/

Sources tag can be found at: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/tags/chemistry-opencmis-0.5.0-RC1/

Maven generated javadoc/test reports are being deployed right now at svn.apache.org (and modifiable
via CMS) so they will be staged soon at http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.5.0/maven/
  (give it a 30 more minutes at least since SVN deployment is slow)

I also updated (but not published) the site so that you can review the correctness of updated
index and download page at: http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/opencmis.html
(please abstain from pushing the site to prod, I will do that when the vote is completed)

For detailed release notes check Jira at:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310936&version=12316542
(unresolved issues will be pushed to the next release)

You can find a guide to testing staged releases at: http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 Chemistry PMC
votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.5.0

Thanks everyone for the great effort into making this happen & apologies again for the
delay!

Ciao,
Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
ECM Architect and Open Source Enthusiast