chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.5.0 (RC1)
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 19:14:16 GMT
Hi Chemists,

finally got time to kick OpenCMIS 0.5.0 release out.

Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.5.0-RC1 is available and ready for your testing and voting.

You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at at: . I added OSGI client
and server bundles to the /dist packages.

The full set of Maven artifacts (for distribution at and Maven Central)
is staged at:

Sources tag can be found at:

Maven generated javadoc/test reports are being deployed right now at (and modifiable
via CMS) so they will be staged soon at
  (give it a 30 more minutes at least since SVN deployment is slow)

I also updated (but not published) the site so that you can review the correctness of updated
index and download page at:
(please abstain from pushing the site to prod, I will do that when the vote is completed)

For detailed release notes check Jira at:
(unresolved issues will be pushed to the next release)

You can find a guide to testing staged releases at:

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 Chemistry PMC
votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.5.0

Thanks everyone for the great effort into making this happen & apologies again for the

Gabriele Columbro
ECM Architect and Open Source Enthusiast
twitter: @mindthegabz
View raw message