chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Klevenz <step...@klaeff.eu>
Subject Re: [VOTE][CANCELED] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.5.0 (RC1)
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2011 19:14:22 GMT
Hi Gab,

The reason for separation is OSGi. The inmemory server jar is also a part of the OSGi server
bundle. It first builds a inmemory jar and then this is taken to pack it into a web archive
and a OSGi bundle. With only one war that was not possible.

Maybe not the best solution but I didn't found a way to get that within one project.

Regards,
Stephan

Am 17.09.2011 um 15:19 schrieb Gabriele Columbro:

> For now I will just update the assembly to include the war, and re-run the release.
>
> As a side note:
> Why there are 2 separate projects (war and jar) for inmemory?
>
> Couldn't we just have had the 'war' project and produce the classes jar with a separate
classifier ? (e..g -"classes.jar" , as per http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/faq.html#attached).
Was that the purpose of having two separate projects?

> Ciao!
> Gab
>
> On Sep 17, 2011, at 2:54 PM, Stephan Klevenz wrote:
>
>> Ups. That's because of the OSGi stuff. The inmemory war can be found in sub project:

>> chemistry-opencmis-server-inmemory-war
>>
>> Regards,
>> Stephan
>>

>> Am 17.09.2011 um 14:30 schrieb Florian Müller:
>>
>>> -1
>>>
>>> chemistry-opencmis-dist-0.5.0-server-webapps.(zip|tar.gz) do not contain chemistry-opencmis-server-inmemory-0.5.0.war.
>>> We should provide a ready-to-use InMemory Repository WAR. We have provided it
in previous releases.

>>> Sorry...
>>>
>>> Florian

at: http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.5.0-RC1/dist/ . I added OSGI client
and server bundles to the /dist packages.

and Maven Central) is staged at: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-068/

(and modifiable via CMS) so they will be staged soon at http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.5.0/maven/
  (give it a 30 more minutes at least since SVN deployment is slow)

of updated index and download page at: http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/opencmis.html

+1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.