chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: How to update a value of a CmisExtensionElement
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:05:37 GMT
Hi Willy,

The simplest way is to use the Alfresco OpenCMIS Extension [1].

If you really want to do it on your own, you can call session.getBinding().getObjectService().updateProperties()
and provide a Properties object that has an extension that updates this property. See [2]
how the extension structure should look like.

Florian

[1] http://apache-extras.org/p/alfresco-opencmis-extension
[2] http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/CMIS#Aspect_CRUD

----- Original Message -----
From: "kurdy ch-forum" <kurdy_ch-forum@yahoo.fr>
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 5:57:31 PM GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: How to update a value of a CmisExtensionElement

Hi,

I am using chemistry 0.4.0 and Alfresco 4.0.0.

Alfresco has a property "cm:description" stored into a CmisExtensionElement.

My comprehension is we can't update that element using cmisclient . Is it correct ? If not
how can I do that (Just point me to the correct class/method) because I don't find it.

Thanks and regards

Willy