chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Weigel, Achim" <achim.wei...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Update Smoke Test for Document Type with Versioning
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 05:25:57 GMT
Hi Florian,

yes the server returns the id of the PWC but in the "Update Smoke Test" the checkout method
is not called.

Best Regards,
Achim

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:florian.mueller@alfresco.com]
Sent: Montag, 19. September 2011 16:02
To: Weigel, Achim; dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: Re: Update Smoke Test for Document Type with Versioning

Hi Achim,

Could you please check if your server returns the PWC id when checkOut() is called?
In the OpenCMIS server framework the object id is a holder parameter and has to be updated
with the new id.

Florian

On 19/09/2011 14:41, Weigel, Achim wrote:
> Hi Florian,
>
> I just rerun the tests with the latest build of the CMIS Workbench and the problem still
occurs (see below).

> The test still tries to modify a document which is the latest version but not checked
out and we allow only modifications on a private working copy. The same problem seems to be
in the "Set and Delete content Test (ATOMPUB)" when deleting the content.

> Update Smoke Test (ATOMPUB) (0 ms)
>
>   UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION: Exception: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisVersioningException:
The object with id 4e77445fc4a472203fd3b5e9 is not a private working copy (AbstractSessionTest.java:151)

> Stacktrace:
>
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisVersioningException: The object
with id 4e77445fc4a472203fd3b5e9 is not a private working copy
> 	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.convertStatusCode(AbstractAtomPubService.java:439)
> 	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.put(AbstractAtomPubService.java:593)
> 	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.put(AbstractAtomPubService.java:579)
> 	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.ObjectServiceImpl.updateProperties(ObjectServiceImpl.java:277)
> 	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.AbstractCmisObject.updateProperties(AbstractCmisObject.java:314)
>

> Best Regards,
> Achim

baseType=cmis:document and versioning isVersionable=true we get the following error:

>> UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION: Exception: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisVersioningException:
The object with id 4e64bcc8c4a4a1645b1ec47e is not a private working copy (AbstractSessionTest.java:144)

>> As far as I could see the updateProperties method is called on the latest version
of a version series whereby the version series is currently not checked out, but we do only
allow modifications on a private working copy for object types with versioning.