chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Weigel, Achim" <achim.wei...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Update Smoke Test for Document Type with Versioning
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:41:06 GMT
Hi Florian,

I just rerun the tests with the latest build of the CMIS Workbench and the problem still occurs
(see below).

The test still tries to modify a document which is the latest version but not checked out
and we allow only modifications on a private working copy. The same problem seems to be in
the "Set and Delete content Test (ATOMPUB)" when deleting the content.

Update Smoke Test (ATOMPUB) (0 ms)

  UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION: Exception: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisVersioningException:
The object with id 4e77445fc4a472203fd3b5e9 is not a private working copy (AbstractSessionTest.java:151)

Stacktrace:

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisVersioningException: The object with
id 4e77445fc4a472203fd3b5e9 is not a private working copy
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.convertStatusCode(AbstractAtomPubService.java:439)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.put(AbstractAtomPubService.java:593)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.put(AbstractAtomPubService.java:579)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.ObjectServiceImpl.updateProperties(ObjectServiceImpl.java:277)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.AbstractCmisObject.updateProperties(AbstractCmisObject.java:314)

Best Regards,
Achim