chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Weigel, Achim" <achim.wei...@sap.com>
Subject Update Smoke Test for Document Type with Versioning
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 12:25:19 GMT
Hello,

when we run the 'Update Smoke Test' from the CMIS Workbench for a object type with baseType=cmis:document
and versioning isVersionable=true we get the following error:

UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION: Exception: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisVersioningException:
The object with id 4e64bcc8c4a4a1645b1ec47e is not a private working copy (AbstractSessionTest.java:144)

As far as I could see the updateProperties method is called on the latest version of a version
series whereby the version series is currently not checked out, but we do only allow modifications
on a private working copy for object types with versioning.

Thank you very much in advance and best regards,
Achim