chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Van Belle <jonathan.vanbe...@cediti.be>
Subject Re: opencmis and create folder in alfresco
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:55:30 GMT
Hi,
thanks for the answer. I tried to test on an Alfresco nearer the java
application and it works!

Is there a way to send other request's type?

Thanks

Jonathan Van Belle
Aznetwork - Cediti
+32 (0)71 25 94 19

Le 29/09/2011 16:10, Florian Müller a écrit :
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> I cannot reproduce it. It's working fine here.
> Are you behind a proxy server? Some old proxy servers have problems with
> chunked requests.
>

> - Florian
>

> On 29/09/2011 12:06, Jonathan Van Belle wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>> I try to do stuff with opencmis and Alfresco. I tried to create a
>> folder, but it's seeems not working. Reading works perfectly.
>>
>> Here is the code that I use  (try with 0.0.5 and 0.6.0-snapshot version
>> of opencmis) :
>>> import java.util.ArrayList;
>>> import java.util.HashMap;
>>> import java.util.List;
>>> import java.util.Map;
>>>
>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.Folder;
>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.Repository;
>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.Session;
>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.SessionFactory;
>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl;
>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.PropertyIds;
>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.SessionParameter;
>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.data.RepositoryInfo;