chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Update Smoke Test for Document Type with Versioning
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:02:11 GMT
Hi Achim,

Could you please check if your server returns the PWC id when checkOut() is called?
In the OpenCMIS server framework the object id is a holder parameter and has to be updated
with the new id.

Florian

On 19/09/2011 14:41, Weigel, Achim wrote:
> Hi Florian,
>
> I just rerun the tests with the latest build of the CMIS Workbench and the problem still
occurs (see below).

> The test still tries to modify a document which is the latest version but not checked
out and we allow only modifications on a private working copy. The same problem seems to be
in the "Set and Delete content Test (ATOMPUB)" when deleting the content.

> Update Smoke Test (ATOMPUB) (0 ms)
>
>   UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION: Exception: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisVersioningException:
The object with id 4e77445fc4a472203fd3b5e9 is not a private working copy (AbstractSessionTest.java:151)

> Stacktrace:
>
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisVersioningException: The object
with id 4e77445fc4a472203fd3b5e9 is not a private working copy
> 	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.convertStatusCode(AbstractAtomPubService.java:439)
> 	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.put(AbstractAtomPubService.java:593)
> 	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.put(AbstractAtomPubService.java:579)
> 	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.ObjectServiceImpl.updateProperties(ObjectServiceImpl.java:277)
> 	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.AbstractCmisObject.updateProperties(AbstractCmisObject.java:314)
>

> Best Regards,
> Achim

baseType=cmis:document and versioning isVersionable=true we get the following error:

>> UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION: Exception: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisVersioningException:
The object with id 4e64bcc8c4a4a1645b1ec47e is not a private working copy (AbstractSessionTest.java:144)

>> As far as I could see the updateProperties method is called on the latest version
of a version series whereby the version series is currently not checked out, but we do only
allow modifications on a private working copy for object types with versioning.