chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.5.0 (RC1)
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2011 12:30:52 GMT
-1

chemistry-opencmis-dist-0.5.0-server-webapps.(zip|tar.gz) do not contain chemistry-opencmis-server-inmemory-0.5.0.war.
We should provide a ready-to-use InMemory Repository WAR. We have provided it in previous
releases.

Sorry...

Florian

On 16/09/2011 20:14, Gabriele Columbro wrote:
> Hi Chemists,
>
> finally got time to kick OpenCMIS 0.5.0 release out.
>
> Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.5.0-RC1 is available and ready for your testing and voting.
>
> You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at apache.org/dist)
at: http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.5.0-RC1/dist/ . I added OSGI client
and server bundles to the /dist packages.

Central) is staged at: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-068/

> Sources tag can be found at: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/tags/chemistry-opencmis-0.5.0-RC1/
>
> Maven generated javadoc/test reports are being deployed right now at svn.apache.org (and
modifiable via CMS) so they will be staged soon at http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.5.0/maven/
  (give it a 30 more minutes at least since SVN deployment is slow)

updated index and download page at: http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/opencmis.html
> (please abstain from pushing the site to prod, I will do that when the vote is completed)
>
> For detailed release notes check Jira at:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310936&version=12316542
> (unresolved issues will be pushed to the next release)
>
> You can find a guide to testing staged releases at: http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html.
>
> The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 Chemistry
PMC votes are cast.