chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: CmisWorkbench uses invalid version series id
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 10:20:54 GMT
Hi Achim,

I've added the missing allowable action check.

Cheers,

Florian

On 09/09/2011 10:49, Weigel, Achim wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have the following problem: When using the CMIS Workbench with web service binding
and selecting a document of a type without versioning the Workbench calls getAllVersions for
this document with an invalid version series id.

> The document has not included the allowed action get_all_versions but provides a repository
specific dummy value for the version series id according to the CMIS specification. This dummy
value is subsequently used in the getAllVersions call.