chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: cmis:objectId for different document versions
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 08:27:47 GMT
Hi Adam,

You are right; a new document version must have a new object id. That’s
a known issue in Alfresco 3 and has been fixed for Alfresco 4. It is not
related to OpenCMIS.

However, Alfresco does not return non-current versions in query results
(see capabilityAllVersionsSearchable in the repository info). So, you
have to use the versioning service to get a list of all versions.

Florian