chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Update Smoke Test for Document Type with Versioning
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 13:22:39 GMT
Hi Achim,

I have modified the test a bit. It now checks out the document if that is necessary.
Please try again.

- Florian

On 05/09/2011 14:25, Weigel, Achim wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when we run the 'Update Smoke Test' from the CMIS Workbench for a object type with baseType=cmis:document
and versioning isVersionable=true we get the following error:

> UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION: Exception: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisVersioningException:
The object with id 4e64bcc8c4a4a1645b1ec47e is not a private working copy (AbstractSessionTest.java:144)

> As far as I could see the updateProperties method is called on the latest version of
a version series whereby the version series is currently not checked out, but we do only allow
modifications on a private working copy for object types with versioning.