chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue release 0.5.0
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:13:34 GMT
Hi Stephan,

as I commented on [1], this is due to a regression in maven-war-plugin 2.1.1 [2].

I reverted to the previously working version (2.1-beta-1) in the main pom.xml <pluginManagement>
section so that all subprojects inherit that version.

I closed [1] and tested a bit. Would you mind double checking? :)

Thanks,
Gab

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-435?focusedCommentId=13115349#comment-13115349

[2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-240