chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][CANCELED] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.5.0 (RC1)
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2011 13:19:09 GMT
For now I will just update the assembly to include the war, and re-run the release.

As a side note:
Why there are 2 separate projects (war and jar) for inmemory?

Couldn't we just have had the 'war' project and produce the classes jar with a separate classifier
? (e..g -"classes.jar" , as per http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/faq.html#attached).
Was that the purpose of having two separate projects?

Ciao!
Gab

On Sep 17, 2011, at 2:54 PM, Stephan Klevenz wrote:

> Ups. That's because of the OSGi stuff. The inmemory war can be found in sub project:

> chemistry-opencmis-server-inmemory-war
>
> Regards,
> Stephan
>

> Am 17.09.2011 um 14:30 schrieb Florian Müller:
>
>> -1
>>
>> chemistry-opencmis-dist-0.5.0-server-webapps.(zip|tar.gz) do not contain chemistry-opencmis-server-inmemory-0.5.0.war.
>> We should provide a ready-to-use InMemory Repository WAR. We have provided it in
previous releases.

>> Sorry...
>>
>> Florian
>>

>> On 16/09/2011 20:14, Gabriele Columbro wrote:
>>> Hi Chemists,
>>>
>>> finally got time to kick OpenCMIS 0.5.0 release out.
>>>
>>> Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.5.0-RC1 is available and ready for your testing and voting.

>>> You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at apache.org/dist)
at: http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.5.0-RC1/dist/ . I added OSGI client
and server bundles to the /dist packages.

Maven Central) is staged at: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-068/

>>> Sources tag can be found at: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/tags/chemistry-opencmis-0.5.0-RC1/
>>>
>>> Maven generated javadoc/test reports are being deployed right now at svn.apache.org
(and modifiable via CMS) so they will be staged soon at http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.5.0/maven/
  (give it a 30 more minutes at least since SVN deployment is slow)

of updated index and download page at: http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/opencmis.html
>>> (please abstain from pushing the site to prod, I will do that when the vote is
completed)

>>> For detailed release notes check Jira at:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310936&version=12316542
>>> (unresolved issues will be pushed to the next release)
>>>
>>> You can find a guide to testing staged releases at: http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html.
>>>
>>> The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 Chemistry
PMC votes are cast.