chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue release 0.5.0
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:25:42 GMT
Hey Stephan,

this should be fixed in revision r1175977, I also changed references in all modules I could
sensibly update.

Do you mind double checking the proper functionalities of those modules and close the issue
(when ASF JIRA scheduled upgrade is finished)  if happy?

HTH,
Gab

On Sep 26, 2011, at 2:34 PM, Gabriele Columbro wrote:

> Hey Stephane,
>
> On Sep 26, 2011, at 2:07 PM, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:
>
>> Hi Gab,
>>
>> I'm not that Maven expert and was just not aware of how to get a
>> dependency reference to -classes.jar file. So basically I agree and +1 for
>> your proposal.
>
> Nice!
>
> Classifiers are indeed not a very famous, but quite useful, Maven feature. Just opened
this issue [1], will take a stab at it today and ask your review.