chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue release 0.5.0
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:32:20 GMT
Do yo think we should do a 0.5.1?

Or we can live with this until 0.6.0 (not sure if it's too early to foresee that one)?

What do the others think?

Ciao!
Gab

On Sep 27, 2011, at 11:28 AM, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:

> Gab,
>
> now it is perfect! The OSGi bundles look like before and I could install
> and activate it within the OSGi runtime.
>
> Regards,
> Stephan
>
>> Hi Stephan,
>>
>> as I commented on [1], this is due to a regression in maven-war-plugin
>> 2.1.1 [2].
>>
>> I reverted to the previously working version (2.1-beta-1) in the main
>> pom.xml <pluginManagement> section so that all subprojects inherit that
>> version.
>>
>> I closed [1] and tested a bit. Would you mind double checking? :)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gab
>>
>> [1]
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-435?focusedCommentId=13115349#c
>> omment-13115349
>> [2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-240
>>

>> On Sep 27, 2011, at 9:20 AM, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Gab,
>>>
>>> All the "-classes.jar" do not include any classes. This is the case for
>>> all modules like server and  also test modules are affected, too. I
>>> assume
>>> that this is a general remaining issue.
>>>
>>> The solution for the OSGi bundles is great. The "*-classes.jar" are
>>> included and this should work. Unfortunately not really as long as the
>>> files are empty.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Stephan

Gabriele Columbro
ECM Architect and Open Source Enthusiast
columbro@gmail.com
twitter: @mindthegabz

I am raising money for Save the Children by walking up Mount Toubkal in Morocco. To support
me and find out more visit my JustGiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/mindthegab-toubkal-alfresco-2011/)