chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: Documentation Update?
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:25:42 GMT
Thanks Tim for the update. I will delete the page then. It makes more sense to bundle this
in your developer guide and we should not duplicate information.

I will keep the OSGI page for now and we should think about whether we need the OSGI information
in two places.

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Raff [mailto:tim@toastedteacake.co.uk]
Sent: Mittwoch, 28. September 2011 14:39
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: Re: Documentation Update?

Hi Jens,
The OpenCMIS Client API Developer's Guide -
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/guide.html already has a
section explaining the Operation Context, so we could either lift the words
from there to complete the page you mention, or delete the TODO page as
redundant.
regards
Tim

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 2:53 AM, Jens Hübel <jhuebel@opentext.com> wrote:

> Hi Chemistries,
>

> for a couple of month we have open TODOs on our documentation pages in the
web:

> http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/dev-operation-context.html <
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/dev-operation-context.html>

> http://chemistry.apache.org/java/examples/example-osgi.html
>

> Is anyone intending to work on these topics in the next weeks?
>

> I still believe that these topics should be documented, but I can see no
value having "TODO" pages in this state for months. Unless someone indicates
to complete these pages soon I will delete them. Currently this is just
frustration for the users. If anyone works on those later we still can add
them again.