chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: OpenCMIS release without server binding WAR file
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:06:17 GMT
The source tree now duplicates the *.xsd and *.wsdl files between the chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings
and chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings-war project. Is this intended?

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:florian.mueller@alfresco.com]
Sent: Freitag, 23. September 2011 10:30
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: OpenCMIS release without server binding WAR file

Hi,

for some reason the OpenCMIS 0.5.0 release lacks the server binding WAR. The server binding
JAR is there, but this is not sufficient to build a CMIS server.

What should we with that? Release OpenCMIS 0.5.1 with the WAR? Put a notice on the download
page and release the WAR again with 0.6.0?
Since the download link is broken at the moment, we have to do something.

Florian