chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: OpenCMIS release without server binding WAR file
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:50:21 GMT
I have just noticed that the integration into Eclipse WDT is broken as well. As this primarily
effects debugging it is probably not such a big issue. We should get this fixed however before
we push a new release. I found this a very convenient feature.

Is there really no option to have one pom.xml for .war and .osgi? Sorry for not checking this
earlier.

I am talking about these lines in pom.xml
			<plugin>
				<artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
				<version>2.8</version>
				<configuration>
					<wtpversion>2.0</wtpversion>
					<wtpContextName>inmemory</wtpContextName>
					<linkedResources>
						<linkedResource>
							<name>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/sun-jaxws.xml</name>
							<type>1</type>
							<location>WORKSPACE_LOC/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/sun-jaxws.xml</location>
						</linkedResource>
						<linkedResource>
							<name>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml</name>
							<type>1</type>
							<location>WORKSPACE_LOC/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml</location>
						</linkedResource>
					</linkedResources>
				</configuration>
			</plugin>