chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Formatting the documentation
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:07:01 GMT
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011, Stefane Fermigier wrote:
> I'm trying to read this page:
> http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/guide.html
>
> However, the formatting is completely fucked up which makes it really
> hard to do on screen, an impossible on paper (because most of the lines
> are cut to the right).

It looks like one of the code snippets features a really really long line:
server error page :
{font-size:24px;line-height:normal;font-weight:bold;background-color:#f0f0f0;c .....

I'd suggest you edit the page and wrap that, then the page width will drop
and everything else will reflow

> I can't find the source for this text in the SVN though.

It's handled by the CMS:
     http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html

You'll want to get the bookmarklet in your browser. You can then hit the
"ASF CMS" bookmark when you're on any ASF page (cms handled, which is
most) and you'll be taken to the CMS to edit it

Nick